Braydun Hill is a small and successful family-run boutique wine producer. Our vineyard produces Shiraz wines from the heart of the McLaren Vale wine region from 10,000 Shiraz vines. The market position of the winery is medium to high end and the fact that the wines are produced in small quantities is attractive to our target niche market as consumers appreciate being able to source exclusive products.
The unique selling point of Braydun Hill fine wines lies in the fact that Braydun Hill:
- is exclusively devoted to growing and producing shiraz
- from a clean and green vineyard
- produces high quality world class wine in limited quantity
- consistently produces recognisable characteristics inherent in the wine -structure, exceptional balance and fruit-driven complexity of flavours
- consistently wins industry awards at national and international levels