Barossa Luxury Accommodation, 5-6-Star Hotel/Resort
The Project proposes constructing and establishing a full service 200-room hotel in Barossa Valley, South Australia possibly under a franchise of one of the world-known hotel chains.
Barossa Valley is a home of the best Australian premier wineries as well as an iconic food capital. The proposed luxury hotel should be designed to cater middle and top level travellers that have a strong passion for enjoying and learning about artisan food and wine.
The proposed hotel will offer amenities including a spa, pool, and tennis facilities. The hotel and amenities will provide guests a comfortable world-class experience while exploring the Barossa Valley and South Australia.
Barossa Valley has 215,000 visitors annually who spend 675,000 nights per year. Out of the total volume of visitors only 14% are business travellers. 83% of travellers to Barossa Valley are there for leisure purposes.
The continually growing market will drive individuals to the region to experience the taste of Barossa in a five/six-star retreat.
There are five sites available for construction in the heart of the Barossa region:
- Located in Tanunda. Suitable for tourism accommodation. Co-located with historic winery. Land owner is Interested in 5-6 star resort, 120+ rooms.
- Two plots of land (40 ha in total) at the Rowland Flat, adjacent to 4-star hotel. Suitable to tourism accommodation.
- Edge of Tanunda, vineyard facing, reasonable size, suitable for tourism accommodation.
- Sandy Creek, surplus land at Southern Barossa Golf Club, interested in development of upscale hotel/resort. Development application requires government approval.
- Seppletsfield area, co-location with iconic winery. Land owner is interested in 5+ star hotel/resort.
Details to be provided to the interested person by request.