Why Join the AWI Network?
By staying connected through our AWI workshops, events, resources, missions and targeted business opportunities, our SA international ageing well sector will leverage greater success by learning from each other’s experience and capacity.
As a member of the AWI network you will:
- have the opportunity to be profiled on the Ageing Well International portal http://sachinaconnect.com.au/ageing-well-international/
- receive regular email updates regarding international ageing well business activities and opportunities
- be invited to networking and education events focusing on international ageing well business opportunities
- have the opportunity for the first 50 businesses to attend Australia China Business Council programs for first 6 months*
- have the chance to connect with businesses working in the sector to share lessons and experience
- have the opportunity to build relationships with potential partners in the South Australian international ageing well sector
- access to a range of other opportunities available only to AWI network members
- be able to contribute to AWI’s advocacy to State and Federal Government to support and foster a strong international ageing well sector in South Australia
Membership of the network is open to anyone interested in the South Australian international ageing well sector.
* ACBC programs are available to businesses not currently members of ACBC. This program is offered for 6 months from 1 November 2018- 30 April 2019.
If you would like to be part of the AWI network, please complete the following section.